Emergency Veterinary Service
Our primary service is veterinary emergency and after-hours care. We provide 24 hour monitoring and hospitalization for patients with illnesses ranging from post-surgical to life-threatening diseases or injuries. We are fully equipped and staffed to handle post-operative emergency care, after hours urgent care to the most complicated emergency medical situation. One of our emergency veterinarians and nurses is always present 24/7 to care for your hospitalized pet.
Our well-trained staff provides emergency treatment when necessary including CPR, oxygen therapy, intravenous fluids, and other emergency procedures. This includes, but is not limited to fluid therapy, stabilizing patients in shock, oxygen supplementation, snake bites, foreign body ingestion, basic wound care, infectious diseases, trauma, heat stroke, and smoke inhalation. We also provide ongoing 24 hour critical care for patients that are not stable enough to transfer back to their regular veterinarian.
Our mission is to provide high-quality veterinary emergency care and rehabilitation services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Emergency Veterinary Services include:
- Full oxygen delivery capability
- Triage, in-house laboratory and blood transfusions
- Hospitalization of critical and emergent patients
- Surgery, including post-op care and pain management
- Comprehensive monitoring until discharge, transfer, or other case resolution
- Metabolic emergencies, including treatment of toxicities
- Specialty medications including antivenin
- Digital radiology and ultrasound
- Endoscopy and ventilation